Posted on 6 April 2016 - 19:14 WIB
Sekolah Global Mandiri (Primary level) has been operating since the Academic Year 2003-2004. In line with our vision "Creating students who are disciplined, responsible and friendly to compete for the challenges of the world". Therefore, our missions are:
• Having a competent human capital
• Has the curriculum and unique learning system in accordance with the global challenges
• Organizing a comfortable learning (fun active learning)
• Providing learning facilities for children with special needs
• Establishing entrepreneurship for students
• Establishing students who are able to live in a diverse society
• Providing facilities with international standards
• Fostering good relations with the environment around the school and stakeholders
We provide an education to the students by combining intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence. The program is designed to develop students' skills in various aspects, not only in the academic field, but also improving their tolerance, social skills, and character.
Sekolah Global Mandiri implements a variety of learning and teaching methods that emphasize on students-centered and fun active learning. Students are also introduced to IT and computer skills to expand their knowledge.
Sekolah Global Mandiri implements National Curriculum ( Kurikulum 2013) and the Cambridge Curriculum. The curriculum is designed using bilingual language of instruction to provide conceptual understanding to students and improve their skills. Students engage in collaborative scientific approach that involves observing, questioning, experimenting, associating and communicating process.
Sekolah Global Mandiri accommodates students' talents and interests by facilitating a various kinds of extracurricular activities. We also conduct Class gatherings, fieldtrip and various entrepreneurship activities to build confidence, life skills and knowledge for students.